Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Resolutions

With 2006 only moments away, well for those of us in New Zealand anyway, I think it's appropriate to list some of my resolutions for the new year:

1) Save some money for a while. Important this one because I've experienced the fun of being a broke student and the one thing I know about that lifestyle is that it isn't a lot of fun. I'll need a kitty for some fall-back then.

2) Head to Canada and the US (Minnesota in particular). Always wanted to have a wander around the USA and also to go and visit my numerous friends in Canada.

3) Have a publication in a reputable journal by december, with some luck anyway although this will depend on what PhD project I end up doing probably.
.
4) Oh and see that special someone of course! :D

So there you are. Have a happy New Years to all!